[MCOH-EH] Reporting structures for occupational health?

Susan Higgins SHiggins at sturdymemorial.org
Mon Jun 11 11:12:11 PDT 2018

Hello
We care for both employees of the hospital and outside clients. I report to the nursing director of the ED, our physician reports to the medical director of the ED.
I am curious how many have a split reporting structure?

Regards
Sue
Susan Higgins RN, BSN, COHN
Sturdy Memorial Occupational Health Manager
P  508-236-7505
F  508-222-0796