[MCOH-EH] PAPR training/maintenance

Foster, Lisa A. LAF00 at lahey.org
Mon Jul 16 09:38:41 PDT 2018

Hello,

I would like to ask the group how your organizations manage PAPR
programs.  Our Employee Health department does the medical clearance and
fit testing for N95 respirators.  We are currently reviewing
responsibilities for PAPR training, maintenance for employees who cannot
be fit tested.

Does your Environmental health and safety department manage and/or train
staff on PAPR use?  Is there another department in your institution that
does this?  Or does this fall to your Employee Health/Occupational
Health department?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Lisa

Lisa A. Foster, MS, ANP-BC

Director, Employee Health Services

Lahey Health

25 Mall Rd, Suite 304

Burlington, MA  01801

781-744-2865

Lisa.A.Foster at lahey.org

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.