[MCOH-EH] PAPR training/maintenance

Erika Sweet esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov
Mon Jul 16 11:04:20 PDT 2018

Our Employee Health Departments provided medical clearance, fit testing and training for the respiratory program, including N95, ½ face  and PAPR. There is an on-line video with quiz per our training database system for the PAPR followed by hand on demo in Employee Health and charting/tracking.

Erika Sweet, RN, MSN, NP, COHN-S
Director of Employee Health Services
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Office (310) 222.2364