[MCOH-EH] PAPR training/maintenance

Massey-Jenkins, Angela APugh2 at IUHealth.org
Tue Jul 17 08:39:17 PDT 2018

Therese,

You mention that Employee Health does initial and annual fit testing for N-95's, but only MRI staff use them? What do other staff use?  Does everyone else use PAPR's?

Thanks,

Angela Massey-Jenkins BSN, RN
317.962.2563 | 317.719.5064(cell)
Apugh2 at iuhealth.org<mailto:Apugh2 at iuhealth.org>

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Therese Bovee-McKelvey
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:21 PM
To: MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] PAPR training/maintenance

**** EXTERNAL Message From prvs=0735663aaa=mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net<mailto:prvs=0735663aaa=mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net>. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected emails. ****
Employee health does the respirator medical evaluation questionnaires, and initial new hire training on CAPR's & PAPR's.  We do new hire onboarding every two weeks. Employee health also does the initial and annual Fit-testing for N-95's.  It's a small group since only MRI staff use them and we arrange appointments as needed.

Therese
Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Sr. Employee Health Nurse - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)  | TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com<mailto:TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com>
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Follow EvergreenHealth on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/evergreenhospital.org> and Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/EvergreenHosp>  |   www.evergreenhealth.com<http://www.evergreenhealth.com/>