[MCOH-EH] Webinar: Occupational MSK Injuries in Sonographers and Ultrasound Providers

Sayeed, Yusef A Yusef.Sayeed at va.gov
Thu Aug 9 07:13:31 PDT 2018

Dear List Members,

I would like to invite you to a webinar I am presenting hosted by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine:

AIUM/SDMS Webinar: Understanding Occupational Musculoskeletal Injuries in Ultrasound Providers and Sonographers
Speakers: Yusef Sayeed, MD, MPH, MEng, CPH, CMRO, CME, RMSK, DABPM, and Tammy Stearns, MS, RDMS, RVT, RT(R), FSDMS
https://www.aium.org/cme/testsWebinar.aspx
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
7:00 PM-8:00 PMET

It's free and you can earn CME.  I would very much appreciate your support.

Yusef Sayeed, MD, MPH, MEng, RMSK, CPH, CMRO, CME, COHC, DABPM
Office: (269)223-5663
Fax: (269)223-5005
Yusef.sayeed at va.gov
Veteran's Administration Battle Creek, MI