[MCOH-EH] Safety Plans

Deborah A. Pruim dpruim at lcmh.org
Wed Aug 15 06:50:43 PDT 2018

I am also very interested - I have an employee who has seizure activity. His is a safety sensitive job.  We have sent the MD job descriptions, etc but the MD keeps returning him to full duty. The seizure activity episodes are growing closer together.  Hoping someone has a plan...
Thanks,
Deborah Pruim, RN, MSN, APN, CNS
Employee Health Services
Little Company of Mary Hospital