[MCOH-EH] MOEMA Conference and Ultrasound Hands On Course

Sayeed, Yusef A Yusef.Sayeed at va.gov
Mon Sep 10 08:53:14 PDT 2018

Dear Medical Center List Members,

Please join me for the Michigan Occupational and Environmental Medicine Associations Annual Conference in Grand Rapids Michigan where I will be directing the first Hands on Ultrasound Course for Work Related Musculoskeletal Injuries of the Upper Extremities delivered in Michigan.  We have wonderful faculty instruction including representation from Michigan State University, Mayo Clinic, the Veterans Administration, Western Michigan University, University of Michigan, and from the Cleveland Clinic.  This is truly an integrated teaching session as it includes faculty from Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Radiology, Interventional Radiology, and Occupational Medicine. It should be a lot of fun, very educational and we look forward to working with you in learning this very important skill set to drive cost reduction and improve patient outcomes!

http://www.moema.org/files/2018_MOEMA_Fall_Conference_Brochure.FINAL_Printed_1_.pdf

Yusef Sayeed, MD, MPH, MEng, RMSK, CPH, CMRO, CME, COHC, DABPM
Office: (269)223-5663
Fax: (269)223-5005
Yusef.sayeed at va.gov<mailto:Yusef.sayeed at va.gov>
Veteran's Administration Battle Creek, MI