[MCOH-EH] Safety Goals

Massey-Jenkins, Angela M APugh2 at IUHealth.org
Mon Sep 17 07:32:29 PDT 2018

It would be wonderful, if you had time Terri, to share how you set your interventions and what they are to reduce BBF’s and employee patient related injuries.  This is something that we are working on, as well as everyone else.  Always helpful to see how and what others are doing.

Thank you!

Angela Massey-Jenkins BSN, RN
317.962.2563 | 317.719.5064(cell)
Apugh2 at iuhealth.org<mailto:Apugh2 at iuhealth.org>

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Thrasher, Terri (Terri)
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 10:25 AM
To: MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Safety Goals

**** EXTERNAL Message From prvs=0798816ed9=mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net<mailto:prvs=0798816ed9=mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net>. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected emails. ****
Safety is a journey… nothing is good until you reach zero… goals can indicate that journey.

We have a goal to reduce 50% by 2020 our OSHA recordables set by our executive leaders
We have a goal to reduce lost time and restricted duty set by our executive leaders
We have a goal and lots of interventions to reduce blood bornes and patient related injury and slips trips and falls and overexertion as well set by our safety team.