[MCOH-EH] Color Vision

Johnson, Cathreen CaJohnson at coh.org
Wed Oct 3 14:34:51 PDT 2018

Hello All,

With nursing we have our nurses look at the UA dipsticks with another person.  For other areas we have the supervisors review any potential areas of concern. We do not have any color deficient pharmacists at this time.  Sterile processing needs to be able to distinguish the Sterilization/ non sterile packages and the instruments tagged with different colors, this is done with their managers before any accommodation process would be started.

Thank you,

Cathreen

Cathreen Johnson FNP
Employee Health Services
City of Hope
626-218-5252
Flu Season is coming, vaccines will soon be available.