[MCOH-EH] and-Held Devices for Med Admin

Thrasher, Terri (Terri) Terri.Thrasher at cchmc.org
Thu Oct 4 09:12:13 PDT 2018

We use the same

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shea, Joann via MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Date: 10/4/18 11:59 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: MCOH/EH <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Cc: "Shea, Joann" <jshea at tgh.org>
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] and-Held Devices for Med Admin

We use CaraFlow QYK scanners for our flu shots and wellness events in which our employees get points for participation towards monetary incentives.   We do have two  analysts that set up the scanners, create database codes  and troubleshoots.  We are also purchasing the wireless feature so our wellness team can upload their events without having to physically bring their scanners to EHS.

We have had very little issues with our scanners,  but our analysts are  readily available to trouble shoot and set up the codes and are skilled in uploading the data and sending  files to our wellness platform.  We have six scanners.    It saves a lot of data entry time for flu shots, allows us to upload daily to ensure leadership is getting accurate flu shot compliance reports daily via our IT interface report.

[TGH_employee health serv-color]
JoAnn Shea, ARNP, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health & Wellness      “Caring for our Caregivers”