[MCOH-EH] Reporting of accidents and injuries

Cockrum, MD David S dcockrum at frhs.org
Tue Nov 6 05:50:24 PST 2018

At our facility, all incidents are reported through on online system and channeled through HR, though EH is notified via email when employee injury/exposure incidents are posted (we don't see events not related to employee injury/exposure). Nebraska is a patient choice state so the injured worker can choose to see whomever they wish for care. At this time, EH is not involved in managing these events (unless the employee chooses to come to us for care), though I'm considering recommending some changes so that we at least review all cases and provide input to HR as needed.

David

DAVIDCOCKRUM, MD
Physician
Faith Regional Physician Services
Occupational Health
(402) 844 8300
2024 Pasewalk Avenue, Suite 2, Norfolk, NE 68701
Click on the logos to learn more about our services.
This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged or legally protected communications or information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying of this message or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should immediately notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete the message from your computer system.