[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] immunizations/ TB testing who pays?

Deborah A. Pruim dpruim at lcmh.org
Tue Nov 13 09:02:34 PST 2018

I also agree with you Melanie.  The expense for mandated titers (Rubeola, Rubella, Mumps, Varicella) and Hepatitis B (highly recommended – not mandated) are charged to the EHS budget.  We also require Tdap for our Mother/Baby and Peds nurses.  It is optional for other staff – at the hospital’s expense.
Have a great day!
Debbie
Deborah Pruim, RN, MSN, APN, CNS
Employee Health Services