[MCOH-EH] Employee occupational health clinic medical record confidentiality in an EMR

Davis, Sue Sue.Davis at nmhs.org
Tue Nov 20 07:55:42 PST 2018

Have you thought about obtaining an annual consent from the employees which specifies which sections are viewable by non-EH (ex: lab, radiology).

Thank you,
Sue Davis MS, BSN, RN, CVRN - BC, NE-BC, CCRN-K
Director, Learning Center & Employee Health
Methodist Health System
825 S 169th St, 175E, Omaha NE 68118
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.davis at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.davis at nmhs.org>
Making life easier, one day at a time :)