[MCOH-EH] Employee occupational health clinic medical record confidentiality in an EMR

Schweitzer, Kit KSchweitzer at peacehealth.org
Tue Nov 20 09:21:57 PST 2018

It includes Worker’s Comp and injuries, non-occ and occ, whatever comes through Employee Health, for cause drug screens, randoms, disease exposures, blood and body exposures, accommodations, onboarding, immunizations, etc., all of Employee Health and Safety, Worker’s Comp records.
We use OHM, Occupational Health Management as our EMR.

Kit Schweitzer, RN, BSN, COHN  |  Employee Health Nurse |  Employee Health Oregon Community
PeaceHealth<http://www.peacehealth.org/>  |  3333 Riverbend Way |  Springfield, OR 97477
[peace-logo-lockup copy_480px]office 541-222-2544  |  fax 541-222-2548