[MCOH-EH] PAPR use and Pulmonary Function Testing

Deborah A. Pruim dpruim at lcmh.org
Tue Dec 4 07:37:38 PST 2018

Good Morning!
I hope you can assist me.. We are looking at widespread PAPR use here.  Some in management are saying that an annual PFT is required for PAPR use.
Is this true?  If so, can you point me to literature to support that?  I know it is required for SCBA's but not sure on PAPRs.
Thanks,
Debbie
Deborah Pruim, RN, MSN, APN, CNS
Employee Health Services
Little Company of Mary Hospital
2800 W. 95th Street
Evergreen Park, IL  60805
Monday - Friday
6:30am-3pm
Phone:  708-229-5623
Fax:  708-229-6618
dpruim at lcmh.org<mailto:dpruim at lcmh.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D2A32C.E73F4EA0]

This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended for the use of the named recipient(s), and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete and destroy the original communication and its attachments, without reading, printing or saving in any manner.