[MCOH-EH] respirators/fit testing

Wintermeyer, Stephen F. swinterm at iu.edu
Tue Feb 19 06:38:43 PST 2019

N95 Respirators can be tested with a Portacount.  There is a small metal probe that is inserted into the respirator.  The probe is attached to the tubing from the Portacount.

Stephen Wintermeyer, MD, MPH
Director
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine

Campus Health
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Coleman Hall, Suite 100
1140 West Michigan Street
Indianapolis, IN  46202
317-274-8214