[MCOH-EH] Provider Exams for New Hires

Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com
Mon Mar 18 11:45:02 PDT 2019

Hi David,
I work for the Hospital Corp. of America (HCA), we no longer require a MD physical at our hospital, however we do require & perform Agility testing (flexion, lifting, squatting kneeling, pushing, pulling carrying of different amounts of weight (job based – 10 to 50 pounds). We also have the autonomy to send for further testing to ensure the post-offer potential employee can perform required duties. A Physical Abilities Test (PAT), we use https://www.ushealthworks.com/ it cost a couple of hundred, but each time we have been correct in our judgement and have prevented the possibility of loss revenue, loss time, etc. Hope this helps

Thank you
Kim A. Norton, B.S.N., R.N., O.H.N.
Occupational Health Services & Injury Coordinator
Mon- Fri 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
407-562-0974 phone
407-302-7323 fax
Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com<mailto:Kim.Norton2 at hcahealthcare.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D4CAB9.BC60D490]
Central Florida Regional Hospital
https://centralfloridaregional.com/
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.