[MCOH-EH] Hospital Patient Transport Injury Data - Sharing?

Welch, Linda E LWelch2 at iuhealth.org
Wed Mar 20 12:16:57 PDT 2019

I am interested.
Just curious, how will you compare i.e. Beds? Average daily census? FTEs?

Linda
Linda Welch MSN, RN, ACNS-BC
South Central Region Manager
Employee Health Services
IU Health Bloomington
P.O. Box 1149
Bloomington, IN 47402
T: 812.353.5193 P: 812.323.6868 F: 812.353.5465 LWelch2 at iuhealth.org<mailto:LWelch2 at iuhealth.org>
While you look after others, who looks after you? We do!