[MCOH-EH] Duty Restrictions for Nursing/CNA

PRATER, DEANNA deanna.prater at bayareahospital.org
Mon Apr 15 13:24:35 PDT 2019

Some facilities are moving away from the thought that staff must be able to catch a patient who is falling.  We encourage use of lift equipment to stay within the parameters of the job description.  We encourage our staff to assist to lessen the injury from a fall but they are no way expected to potentially injure themselves.  Our population has become too heavy for that.