[MCOH-EH] Fw: Fwd: TB test results

Mora, Jennifer JMora at stohosp.com
Thu Apr 25 06:14:22 PDT 2019

Good morning,

Our policy here is that employees cannot be cleared to start work until they have all of the following:

Urine drug screen
Tspot result
MMR vaccines or positive titer
Varicella vaccines or positive titer
Hep B vaccine or titer (if the titer is negative, then they can receive first hep b vaccine during orientation)
Influenza vaccine (during influenza season)
Tdap

They must have all the above criteria completed/resulted by 4:30 pm the Friday before orientation.  If the Tspot or titers are not back by that time, they cannot start orientation the following Monday.  This does cause some upset managers when they are in a hurry to get employees started.  We set it up this way so no one shows up to orientation on a Monday and has to be sent home because one of the results isn’t back.

Thanks,

Jen