[MCOH-EH] Fw: Fwd: TB test results

Nancy Rodway nrodway at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 06:20:49 PDT 2019

I do not let a HCW begin patient exposure until he/she has received, at least, the first MMR, Varicella, etc.  The adverse outcome for this demographic (primarily women of childbearing age) of MMR or varicella infection is far too great (especially with the current outbreaks) to risk exposure of the HCW and, potentially, the fetus to such a pathogen.

Nancy Rodway MD MPH FACOEM