[MCOH-EH] Does workplace drug testing for marijuana change when a state legalizes it?

kauerbach kauerbach at aol.com
Thu May 9 16:46:18 PDT 2019

we have had a bunch of questions on this.  first and foremost check your state and local regs.  some jurisdictions limit testing for marijuana.  then it depends.  does company have a policy.  do they follow regulated.  etckarlSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Swift, Melanie D., M.D. via MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh at mylist.net> Date: 5/9/19  5:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'MCOH/EH' <mcoh-eh at mylist.net> Cc: "Swift, Melanie D., M.D." <Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu> Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Does workplace drug testing for marijuana change when a state legalizes it?

*unregulated testing*
Apologies for typo!