[MCOH-EH] Quanteferon Gold Testing

Schweitzer, Kit KSchweitzer at peacehealth.org
Fri May 10 07:34:26 PDT 2019

We accept them within 12 months of hire. We do them at hire and at exposure. This is our state public health's policy. They do a TB assessment for each county each year to determine new incidences of TB and if we need to do annual testing, haven't done it in many years.

Kit Schweitzer, RN, BSN, COHN  |  Employee Health Nurse |  Employee Health Oregon Community
PeaceHealth<http://www.peacehealth.org/>  |  3333 Riverbend Way |  Springfield, OR 97477
[peace-logo-lockup copy_480px]office 541-222-2544  |  fax 541-222-2548