[MCOH-EH] Drug Screening of Off-site employees

Yvonne Noel Mary.Noel at childrens.com
Tue May 14 06:57:42 PDT 2019

The Admin. Supervisor coordinates after hours. A vendor comes on site to do the testing.  During OccHealth hours, OccHealth assists with coordination of the process, but the testing is done off-site at a Concentra Clinic.  A 10-panel screen  and breath alcohol are  done, and if suspected diversion is  the reason for testing,  additional testing can be requested by stating it on the authorization form that goes with the employee.  The employee is not allowed to drive home. A family member can  pick them up, or they can go by cab. The employee is on Admin Leave until the results are back.

Yvonne