[MCOH-EH] TB testing for contacts of an active TB case

Enass Awad umhaneen at gmail.com
Wed May 29 11:59:29 PDT 2019

Good afternoon all:
  I was curious to see what your protocols are for evaluating contacts of a patient who came for a routine stress test appointment and almost two months later it was confirmed that she had active TB .
  Employee health did contact investigations and came up with the list of everyone who was in contact with her . One of the main questions is whether each contact needs to file a WC claim versus coming for a surveillance and only filing the claim if there had been documented conversion .
Regards and really appreciate your input!!!

Thanks,

Enass d

Sent from my iPhone