[MCOH-EH] MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 254, Issue 159

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Wed May 29 23:43:12 PDT 2019

Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder from your list moderator:

I don't require every message posted to the list to be "pre-screened".
However, when a post appears that doesn't follow the basic rules shown
at the bottom of every message, I edit the privileges of the writer to
require "pre-screening" of all future messages, which can sometimes
delay posting for hours or days -- or can result in the message being
rejected and returned to you with a plea to please follow those rules.

Which rules, you ask?

    When replying to a message, PLEASE delete all footers, and all
    messages to which you're NOT replying.

    When replying to a DIGEST message, please ensure your reply has a
    specific topic (not just *Re:MCOH-EH Digest, Vol 251, Issue 101*) so
    the topic of your reply is immediately clear to other list members,
    and so other subscribers can locate the thread in the list archives.

Thanks,

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*