[MCOH-EH] C. Diff in Physician

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Thu May 30 13:06:37 PDT 2019

Yvonne and David, thank you both for sending me your opinions and validating my instincts… Last thing we want is for harm to come to our patients when they come for healthcare!
I appreciate the fact that we all feel the same lack of comfort, as we strive to do what is right.

You inspire me to keep up the good fight!

Tara