[MCOH-EH] Varicella Immunity

Davis, Sue Sue.Davis at nmhs.org
Fri Jun 7 09:19:00 PDT 2019

You'll also need to clarify if the furlough is paid our not.  Ours is not.

Thank you,
Sue Davis MS, BSN, RN, CVRN - BC, NE-BC, CCRN-K
Director, Learning Center & Employee Health
Methodist Health System
825 S 169th St, 161, Omaha NE 68118
Phone:  (402) 354-5694
Learning Center Fax: (402) 354-5466
Employee Health Fax: (402) 354-8819
sue.davis at nmhs.org<mailto:sue.davis at nmhs.org>
Making life easier, one day at a time :)