[MCOH-EH] EMR

Dr Joe Fanucchi drjoe at meditrax.com
Thu Jun 27 02:09:50 PDT 2019

Colleagues,

There are a number of EMR applications available for Employee Health.
Among them (in no particular order) are

- Axion (ReadySet)
- Immuware
- UL EHS Sustainability (OHM/OHR)
- Net Health (Agility)
- Cority (formerly Medgate)
- MediTrax
- Enterprise Health
- Aelius MD

You could undoubtedly find these, and perhaps more, by searching for
"Employee Health Software" in your browser. I anticipate that most of
the vendors on the above list will have exhibit booths at the AOHP
annual conference in Baltimore. I'm certain that any of these vendors
will be happy to provide you with pricing information and functionality
details, as well as references to current customers who can testify to
the ease of use, and to the vendor support they receive.

Joe Fanucchi

--
*Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM*
President and Medical Director