[MCOH-EH] EMR

Amy Olson aolson9 at jhmi.edu
Thu Jun 27 08:14:04 PDT 2019

We also use Cority (Medgate). It’s an acceptable product. As stated earlier not one product is perfect. I would not recommend Cority for an organization that is charged with generating revenue as there is no way to do that from the software without an interface. I have previously used Agility and found it to be acceptable as well and it works great for billing external clients.

Amy Olson, BSN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Employee Health and Wellness
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
500 Seventh Avenue South, Suite 103