[MCOH-EH] EMR

Shea, Joann jshea at tgh.org
Wed Jul 17 13:04:16 PDT 2019

We use Agility from Net Health and use an independent web based scheduler called Clockwise so team members can schedule all visits on line, get text reminders and can cancel via text.   We have a comprehensive division (Wellness/Fitness Ctr, Workers Comp, FMLA/leaves, Injury Prevention/Ergo/Lift Team and Occupational Health clinic so use Agility for:

1) EMR templates (customized by one of our nurse practitioners)  for acute care clinic  and work related injury clinic with nurse practitioners (20-30  acute care and 5-6 workers comp injury visits per day)
2) Upload files to our Virgin Pulse wellness platform on completed wellness programs (entered into Agility by Qyk scanners) to assign points for team members to earn rewards.  This is done almost daily.
3) Interface all our immunizations with Florida Shots which then downloads to EPIC, our hospital EMR so our PCP can see team member vaccinations  (we offer full immunization clinic including shingles, Hep A, pneumococcal, etc)
4) Metrics for all visits, including  work related and patient handling injuries
5) Disability and ADA interactive meeting documentation
6) Immunizations given are all electronic consents with electronic signatures by team members
7) Ergonomic evaluations and visits
8)  All other occupational health visits (exposures, preplacement, fitness for duty, work clearances, fit testing,  etc.
9) Allergy shot maintenance clinic
10) Interface with our TPA so we can load all WC payments into Agility files
11)  Disease mgt and preventive wellness visits

JoAnn Shea, MS, APRN, COHN-S
Director, Team Member Health and Wellness Services
Tampa General Hospital
Cell: 813-789-3441
Office: 813-844-7692
FAX: 813-844-8144