[MCOH-EH] Employee threat assessment tool?

da.sampson da.sampson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 06:16:39 PDT 2019

Wonderful information.  May I suggest that it is not only OEM 'physicians' but all OEM providers including nurses and nurse practitioners who need this information.  Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Hodgson, Michael - OSHA via MCOH-EH" <mcoh-eh at mylist.net> Date: 8/7/19  8:41 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: "'mcoh-eh at mylist.net'" <mcoh-eh at mylist.net> Cc: "Hodgson, Michael - OSHA" <Hodgson.Michael at dol.gov> Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] Employee threat assessment tool?

A book "Contemporary Threat Management" by Calhoun and Weston, and the WAVR 21, with its materials, by J Reid Meloy and coauthors, were my two go-to sources lo these many years ago

Michael Hodgson