[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Re: USP 800 Basic Question

Swift, Melanie D., M.D. Swift.Melanie at mayo.edu
Fri Sep 13 16:31:32 PDT 2019

In addition Mayo’s questionnaire will soon be published by JOEM as a resource anyone can use.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 13, 2019, at 5:50 PM, Erika Sweet <esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov<mailto:esweet at dhs.lacounty.gov>> wrote:

We offer a medical questionnaire but it is not mandatory. They sign the attached (Row V) if declining.

Thanks, Erika

Erika Sweet, RN, MSN, NP, COHN-S
Director of Employee Health Services
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services