[MCOH-EH] Possible Sensitive RE: Review of Vaccines for Health Care Personnel - free access

Therese Bovee-McKelvey TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealthcare.org
Tue Oct 1 10:34:56 PDT 2019

Thank you both!  I've passed on to my Medical Director (Infectious Disease) as well.  Especially like the Summary Table, so well done and a great tool for training/reminding staff.

Therese

Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Supervisor - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)  | TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com<mailto:TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealth.com>
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034