[MCOH-EH] Alternative for sterile non-nitrile gloves

Bianca, Deborah Deborah.Bianca at hhchealth.org
Wed Nov 13 07:01:16 PST 2019

I have a pharmacy tech who works in the sterile IV room who is reacting to many of the sterile neoprene or nitrile gloves we have available.  She also has a Latex allergy so we cannot use these either.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what sterile gloves we can try for her that will not cause a contact reaction to her hands.

Thank you,
Deb Bianca APRN
Employee Health
HHC Central Region
deborah.bianca at hhchealth.org
860 224-5446

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.