[MCOH-EH] BBP Exposure packet

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Wed Dec 18 09:32:35 PST 2019

Deanna I am interested in the answers you get as well. Can you forward them to me?
I would have emailed you only, but your email was not on the original question so I could not respond directly to you.

Thank you,

Tara

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>