[MCOH-EH] Infants In The Workplace Programs

Therese Bovee-McKelvey TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealthcare.org
Mon Jan 6 09:30:00 PST 2020

Hello,

Looking for information / feedback on any Infants In the workplace programs.  A request / recommendation has been made to set up a pilot program for our workers.  I can see advantages in terms of staff who have office / administrative positons but am skeptical of doing in clinical care areas.  If anyone is doing this in your healthcare facilities I would love to know what you are doing and how your managing it.  Any feedback or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Supervisor - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/evergreenhospital.org> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/EvergreenHosp> | Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/evergreenhosp/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/EvergreenHospital> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/evergreenhealth/> | Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/company/evergreen-healthcare>
www.evergreenhealth.com<http://www.evergreenhealth.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
EvergreenHealth Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message or you may call EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, WA U.S.A at (425)899-1740.