[MCOH-EH] Respirator fit testing

Patricia L. Stupfel Patricia.Stupfel2 at salemhealth.org
Thu Jan 23 14:48:07 PST 2020

I would appreciate feedback on this as well, particularly as it pertains to the current novel coronavirus and potential future pandemics.  Thanks for posing the question.

Patricia Stupfel, MSN, ANP-C
Nurse Practitioner
Employee Health

SALEM HEALTH
Hospitals & Clinics
Patricia.Stupfel2 at salemhealth.org<mailto:Patricia.Stupfel2 at salemhealth.org>
1002 Bellevue St. S.E. | Salem, OR 97301
Phone: 503-814-7252