[MCOH-EH] Management of BBPE

PRATER, DEANNA deanna.prater at bayareahospital.org
Wed Jan 29 15:56:45 PST 2020

  *   All BBPEs are seen in Employee Health during our work hours (go to the ED after hours/weekends and notify Nursing Supervisor to assist with Source Pt testing),
  *   Employee Health  follows up to ensure their testing is completed and ensures appropriate counseling and investigation of their exposures occurred.
  *   Employee Health covers the cost of their evaluation and initial testing as well as ED cost.
  *   Employee Health provides recommendations for follow-up testing.