[MCOH-EH] Accessing state PMP for safety sensitive job applicants and DOTs

Higazi, Patricia Patricia.Higazi at chkd.org
Wed Jan 29 16:01:33 PST 2020

In Virginia we can access this information with a release from the employee.   If we don’t get this,  we ask their prescriber (also with a release) to attest to the fact that their patient can perform their job safely.  At times we don’t get a release for either - that is taken into account with the situation
Patricia Higazi RN MSN COHN CHOP
CHKD
Occupational Health Director
Norfolk, Virginia, 23507