[MCOH-EH] [EXTERNAL] Coronavirus

Delclos, George George.Delclos at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Jan 30 09:33:24 PST 2020

Hi, folks.

At our institution, we are able to identify work-related travel to China, but if they went their for personal reasons (vacation, etc.), we have to rely on self-reporting that travel. We have sent out institution-wide notices asking these folks to come forward, but have no other way of knowing for sure who did and didn’t travel. Is that how things are being handled at your institutions?

I appreciate the advice!
Best,
George.

George L. Delclos, MD, MPH, PhD
Professor and Marcus M. Key, M.D. – Shell Occupational and Environmental Health Endowed Chair
Department of Epidemiology, Human Genetics and Environmental Sciences
Distinguished Teaching Professor, The University of Texas System
Director, Occupational and Environmental Medicine Residency Program
The University of Texas School of Public Health
P.O. Box 20186
Houston, Texas 77225-0186
Phone:   713 500 9459