[MCOH-EH] Accessing state PMP for safety sensitive job applicants and DOTs

Teichman, Ron F Ron.Teichman at bannerhealth.com
Wed Jan 29 14:26:45 PST 2020

True, but if they don’t disclose we often won’t know. And if they test positive and then produce a prescription it is difficult to ensure that there are not more than one.

Ron

Ron Teichman, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEM, FACP
Division Medical Director
Banner Occupational Health and Wellness
1300 N. 12th Street, Suite 610
Phoenix, AZ 85006