[MCOH-EH] USP 800 - WOEMA advisory statement

Therese Bovee-McKelvey TMBoveeMcKelvey at evergreenhealthcare.org
Thu Feb 13 12:39:59 PST 2020

#2 - We provide post exposure follow-up.

Please share and thanks for doing this!
Therese

Therese Bovee McKelvey, MN, RN  Supervisor - Employee Health
425.899.2278 (P)  |  425.899.2277 (F)
EvergreenHealth MS-42, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/evergreenhospital.org> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/EvergreenHosp> | Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/evergreenhosp/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/EvergreenHospital> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/evergreenhealth/> | Linked In<https://www.linkedin.com/company/evergreen-healthcare>
www.evergreenhealth.com<http://www.evergreenhealth.com/>