[MCOH-EH] COVID19

Freeley, Marlene Marlene_Freeley at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Mar 3 05:01:01 PST 2020

We are furloughing people for 14 days with pay if they traveled to any of the high risk countries.

From: MCOH-EH <mcoh-eh-bounces+mfreeley=partners.org at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Amelia Olson
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 7:42 AM
To: 'MCOH-EH' <mcoh-eh at mylist.net>
Subject: Re: [MCOH-EH] COVID19

        External Email - Use Caution
Thank you for this question. Equally interested in the responses. How many are planning to quarantine because of COVID19?
We are currently NOT quarantining, although this could change at any moment.

Amy Olson, BSN, MS, COHN-S
Director, Occupational Health
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
500 Seventh Avenue South, Suite 103