[MCOH-EH] Test results in EPIC, not allowing PPE use

Jeremy Biggs jerbiggs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 06:51:02 PDT 2020

 We are allowing the results to be in EPIC so we can stream line our ordering process and also allow the employee to log on and see their results.

I have not heard of anything in Utah of health care workers not being allowed to wear PPE. There are requests to universally mask all employees and patients, but we are trying to figure out how to do that and not deplete our critically low PPE supplies. Mainly masks.
We want to mask all, so we are hoping to increase  our mask allocations from our suppliers and looking at alternative PPE options to allow this to occur.