[MCOH-EH] [SPAM-BF] COVID-19 screening and monitoring

Susan Higgins SHiggins at sturdymemorial.org
Sat Mar 28 12:59:33 PDT 2020

That is very kind of you all

From: MCOH-EH [mailto:mcoh-eh-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Dr Joe Fanucchi
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 3:59 AM
To: MCOH/EH
Subject: [SPAM-BF] [MCOH-EH] COVID-19 screening and monitoring

Colleagues:

We realize that the Employee Health professionals in many facilities nationwide are inundated with the task of documenting and monitoring their response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many facilities have no software which simplifies and speeds those tasks, or have software which is utterly unresponsive to their tracking needs.

During this national emergency, MediTrax is offering to provide software at no charge to hospital Employee Health departments. There's no "catch" and no obligation to purchase MediTrax or continue using it in future months and years.

This is an executive decision made by myself and our Board. We've always tried to meet the needs of Employee Health professionals, and we realize that many of you do not have the resources to upgrade or modify your existing software, or to purchase an application which will be more productive and user-friendly than juggling paper charts and Excel spreadsheets.

So what's involved?

  *   We will provide you with a copy of MediTrax which you can install on your local network, at no charge, with a license valid for the next six months.
  *   We'll configure the software for use in your facility, at no charge, so you can begin using it immediately.
  *   We'll show you how you can import a roster of all your employees into MediTrax by using a spreadsheet extracted from your HR or Payroll database.
  *   We'll show you how you can track your contractors, students, residents, volunteers, licensed independent practitioners (LIPs), and other populations in MediTrax.
  *   We'll show you how you can authorize additional members of your Employee Health staff to use MediTrax.
  *   We'll show you how you can use the MediTrax Infectious Disease Screening function (which includes links to current CDC, WHO and ACOEM news releases) to document and monitor exposed or potentially-exposed workers.
  *   We'll show you how you can document COVID-19 titers (rPCR, ELISA IgG, and Rapid IgM/IgG).
  *   We'll show you how you can create follow-up reminders to yourself, alerting you (for example) to the need to contact a worker at home on a future date.

Please see the screen shots below to get an idea of what we've implemented over the last few weeks.

If you're interested, please reply to me personally (not to the maillist) and we can discuss how to move forward.

Joe Fanucchi
--
Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM
President and Medical Director