[MCOH-EH] NIEHS WTP: Exposure Prevention for COVID19 Essential Workers webinar

Mark Catlin mdcatlin at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 14:22:34 PDT 2020

Happy birthday !  Enjoy doing the presentation.  Sorry I’ll miss it - I had another call scheduled.

Safe safe,

Mark
(202) 436-0856 cell
Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 31, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Dr Amber H Mitchell <amber.mitchell at internationalsafetycenter.org> wrote:

For anyone that wants to join.  And… it’s my birthday tomorrow!  Be well all.

Please join us on Wednesday, April 1st for an NIEHS WTP webinar, focused on exposure prevention for COVID19 essential workers.

NIEHS WTP: Exposure prevention for COVID19 essential workers
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
To Register:
https://nih.webex.com/nih/onstage/g.php?MTID=eec4a7b4a496b3c6d899d99c1ecf976a9

Agenda:

Introduction by Chip Hughes, Director, NIEHS Worker Training Program  (WTP)

Presenters (10 minutes for each speaker):
Lisa Brosseau, Sc.D., (retired professor, University of Illinois at Chicago)
Topic: science and evidence on transmission of short-range aerosols SARS CoV-2

Shawn Gibbs, Ph.D., Indiana University Bloomington
Topic: Pandemic Extended Use and Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators

Amber Mitchell, DrPH, MPH, CPH, International Safety Center / NIEHS WTP
Topic: Review of the importance of preventing occupational mucocutaneous exposures including PPE and eye protection

Robert Harrison, M.D., MPH, University of California, San Francisco
Topic: TBD

Q&A session

The MCOH-EH List has always been moderated by members of the ACOEM Medical Center Occupational Health Section. It is currently moderated by Joe Fanucchi MD FACOEM.
List membership is free, but only subscribers may post to the list.
To post send messages to: mcoh-eh at mylist.net
MediTrax / Occupational Health Systems, Inc. provides financial support to ensure the list remains a free resource for the occupational health community.