[MCOH-EH] Covid protocols/polocoes

Tayseer Mustafa tayseer.mustafa6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:04:24 PDT 2020

Hi All
We are still doing start of shift survaillance ,however this could change soon .
 In terms of return to work we have set up OH Champion teams who would be following up all those caregivers who get to be identified by the Start of shift surveillance. The identified healthcare workers get daily follow up calls and a log with their progress ,test dates ,results ,exposure date is made as well as estimated return to work date that is made visible to HR .This will help HR to have a clear vision of estimates of RTW dates .
Tayseer
Tayseer.mustafa6 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone