[MCOH-EH] Screening of workers in Nursing Homes

Tara Dockery tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com
Thu Apr 16 11:31:37 PDT 2020

I would implement this if I was an IP at a Nursing Home, Assisted Living, any kind of adult care home or SNF.
We definitely should take some lessons learned from the deaths that occurred at the facility in Washington state, and do the best we can to protect patients, their visitors and staff. And there have been many outbreaks in nursing homes so I think this could save someone in the long run.

Tara Dockery

Tara Lee Dockery, IP, MT(ASCP), BS | Infection Preventionist and Employee Health
Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
174 1st Ave North | P.O. Box H | Ilwaco |WA | 98624
Phone: 360.642.6307 | Cell : 509-760-7397 | Fax: 360-642-6309  |tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com<mailto:tdockery at oceanbeachhospital.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D40E32.E65AC8D0]<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>

www.oceanbeachhospital.com<http://www.oceanbeachhospital.com/>