[MCOH-EH] Fw: Global survey on health and safety of health workers in COVID-19

Gwen Brachman gobmd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 13:58:46 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
WHO's department of Occupational and Workplace Health has compiled a survey of health and safety of health workers during the COVID-19 crisis.  The survey (link below) is very short (takes about 7 minutes) and is basically a needs assessment so that we can focus on the topics that our peers around the world identify as most important.
We can monitor the results on a weekly basis.  It will allow us get a picture of the risk factors for health and safety of health workers, now, in COVID-19, and the adequacy of the measures for their control. The target group of survey respondents is very broad – from professionals providing services for occupational safety and health, IPC, psycho-social support, to frontline health workers, managers and decision makers in the health sector, social partners, and academia.

Please take the few minutes to complete the survey (it is in several languages) and then send the link to the survey to your colleagues.  This can be through your professional organizations, your hospitals/universities/workplaces or to colleagues.  The more responses we receive, the better we will be able to identify the issues that need to be addressed.
Thanks for your help and stay safe and healthy
gwen brachman mdACOEM - fellowMCOH - memberOENP - Chair

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSHofHealthWorkersinCOVID19

For social media please use this link

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HSofHCWinCOVID19